When you are looking for an eye doctor, there are certain qualities that you desire:
* Excellent eye care for the entire family
* Full service boutique featuring quality name brand eyeglass frames
* Exceptional customer service at affordable prices
Dr. Dukes is a board certified fellow in the treatment of visually related learning disorders. He has helped hundreds of children and adults overcome learning disorders such as Dyslexia, eye tracking and focusing skills. Visual rehabilitation can help regain all aspects of lost visual function.
Dr. Dukes has devoted his life’s work to helping others see to their greatest potential. If you or a loved one are having learning or reading problems or suffered a traumatic brain injury, please call today at 541-552-0677 to see if visual development is right for you
- Licensed and Insured - Lic. # 2413ATI
- Handicap Accessible
- Emergency Service Available
- Free WI-FI Hotspot
- Outside Prescriptions Accepted
- Accepts Cash, Personal Checks, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover
- References Available On Request
2325 Ashland St.
Phone (541) 552-0677
FAX (541) 552-0679